Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sugar Cookie Eggnog Cheesecake..easy as PIE :)

Ok so I saw a recipe for eggnog cheesecake somewhere..annnd then couldn't find it again when I wanted to make it for Thanksgiving. So my mom, a lover of those Kraft mags they send out, told me to look at www.kraftfoods.com for a recipe for it..and I found a VERY simple recipe:


1 pkg. (11.1 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Cheesecake
2 Tbsp. sugar
5 Tbsp. margarine, melted
1-1/2 cups cold eggnog



MIX Crust Mix, sugar and margarine with fork in 9-inch pie plate until well blended. Press firmly onto side of pie plate first, using fingers or large spoon to shape the edge. Press remaining crumb mixture firmly onto bottom using the bottom of a dry measuring cup.
BEAT eggnog and Filling Mix with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Spoon into crust.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.



or you can look for yourself at precisely:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/no-bake-eggnog-cheesecake-54923.aspx


(annnnd the directions are on the box)



And, as some of you already know, I used SUGAR COOKIE flavored eggnog, which, needless to say, made a very scrumptious sugar cookie-y-tasting cheesecake..you can use whatever kinda eggnog you like..I'm ready to try this with traditional eggnog..annnnd maybe next time I'll take a picture lol..but here's one anyway:

annnd that's all folks! (for now :)

P.S.-woohoo to my first real post..and don’t get too excited..I don’t know how much I’ll actually be doing this..annnd I definitely won’t be putting much food stuff up here(besides cupcakes-maybe lol)..but I just thought I would put this one up there for those of you that are interested b/c it is sooo easy!

0 comments: